Welcome to the Jodha Jewels Privacy Centre
- 1. This statement outlines the policies and practices – last updated
September 16, 2019 – of the sole proprietorship of www.jodhajewels.com for
purchase of items from the ecommerce site registered under GST
04ABWPV7153L1ZR and IEC Certificate ABWPV7153L of India for under
taking transactions in India and worldwide through the following Credit / Debit
- a) MASTERCARD
- b) VISA
- 2. The credit / debit cards collection and use of your personal information is
as given out in their webites in India and Internationally :-
- a) MASTERCARD- https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/about-mastercard/what-we-do/privacy.html"
- b) VISA- https://www.netspend.com/card-order/ve/netspend/?AID=GGL&SITEID=NB_Visa_Cards_Exact&SUB=Visacard_Generic&ADID=&mkwid=s743bz4J7-dc_pcrid_198298890448_pmt_e_pkw_visa%20card_slid__pdv_c_pgrid_13537436046_ptaid_kwd-23653070_&pgrid=13537436046&ptaid=kwd-23653070&gclid=CjwKCAjw5fzrBRASEiwAD2OSV75Z3BLLgR2cW6ilA2_Z_g-1qRhR1vxY5Wiwnl7JyuxONYG5-ZRC_xoCPJEQAvD_BwE&context_name=alpha_lg_12
- c) https://www.netspend.com/account/terms/MetaBank_Privacy_Policy.pdf
- 4. This Privacy Centre has been created to help you understand how MASTERCARD and VISA use your personal information and how you can manage your privacy choices.
- 5. Jodha Jewels is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Information. The information you share with us allows us to provide you with the best experience using our products and services.
- 6. Earning and maintaining trust is core to what we do. We arecommitted to transparency in our privacy practices and we want you to interact with us in conﬁdence.